Greetings!

Hi! I'm Crystal - nice to meet you!
I have a business blog for Relax Consulting and a personal blog that focuses on life's events and turning life's lemons into lemonade and features book reviews and guest bloggers/authors. My 'blog dresser' if you will needs another drawer. A drawer where I can store poems, short stories, and other literary works I have written. This way, the 'dresser drawer' that was meant for lemonade thoughts can stay filled with only those thoughts, and similarly, the 'dresser drawer' filled with business information for Relax Consulting will not be bogged down with things that don't belong.

Now that we got that out of the way - enjoy! (and if this isn't what you are looking for, best of luck with your future endeavors and I hope one of my other pages meets your needs)

Luv,
~Crystal

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Book Review: Secrets, Lies and Apple Pies by Audry Fryer

5 Stars for the Page Turner: Secrets, Lies and Apple Pies by Audry Fryer  


Secrets, Lies, and Apple Pies was a real page turner. This was the book that I couldn't put down and I was heart broken when I reached the end. The characters really came to life for me. I paid just 99 cents for the book and honestly would have paid $19. The cover is delicious looking but as the story unfolds you can nearly smell the fresh baked apple pies and taste the flaky crusts.

I picked up Audry Fryer's book just as summer was beginning in our household and this was the perfect read for this time of year. I found myself sneaking in a few more pages while at the pool, while grabbing a drink in the middle of mowing the lawn, and toward the end I stayed up into the middle of the night because I couldn't stand the thought of not knowing what was happening to the characters that quickly became my friends.

I can't wait to read more from this author and I know that at least one person I recommended Secrets, Lies, and Apple Pies to said she pulled an all-nighter because she, (like me) couldn't put this book down. Kudos to Ms. Fryer for an expertly written book!!!

~~~~~~

and here she is ... drum roll please ... Ms. Audry Fryer herself. You can find her blogging at http://allthingsaudry.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment